When it comes to the team at FTSI in Corona, California, we can handle everything you need from us and more. From copper cable and Air-Blown Fiber to wireless access points and multi-mile wireless links, we get it done for you. We are the leading source for all your network infrastructure needs.
Our core personnel draws on 30 years of experience serving government customers and entities. With technical expertise and contracting experience, we lead our winning team to successful projects within California. We are known for our SBA 8(a) background, allowing us to streamline the contracting process in the most efficient way possible. Our certified engineers and technicians are always available to handle whatever you can throw at them.
FTSI offers a broad range of open contracts to facilitate procurement. GSA 8(a) STARS, NASA SEWP 5, and IDIQs are available if desired. Additional contracting vehicles include NAVFAC. Various work contracts we have personal experience with include the following:
• NASA SEWP 5
• USMC JOC Contract
• Network Integration
• Engineering Facility (NIEF)
• JPL It Communications Contract
• UCLA JOC Communications Contract
• SAUSD Santa Ana Unified School District ERATE- IT Communications Contract
• Irvine ERATE-IT Communications Contract
• California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS)
• County Of Orange CEOIT Communications Contract
• Federal Reserve Bank IT Communications Contract
To be a leader in the design, construction and maintenance of leading-edge communication networks.